If you need to talk to someone regarding your child, please contact the Head of House in the first instance.  Heads of House can be contracted on the main school number (01506 284950) and by pressing 2.


Subject Specific Concerns

If you concern is subject specific, you can also contact the Principal Teacher of that Faculty via email. Full details can be found in the document titled 'WCHS Contact List' in the downloads section at the bottom of this page.

Harburn House

  • Head of House: Mr Mitchell
  • Pupil Support Worker: Mrs Sutherland

Limefield House

  • Head of House: Miss McDonagh
  • Pupil Support Worker: Mrs Brown

Pastoral Concerns

Mrs Shields, Pupil Support Manager will also be happy to help you with any pastoral concerns you may have.